I was born in France and studied photography in Paris, at L'Ecole des Gobelins (Ecole des Metiers de l'Image). I moved to London in 2000 and lived there for 15 years where I worked both as a photographer and graphic designer. I was the artistic director and designer for Contagious magazine between 2005 and 2013 and then decided to focus more on photography which is where my heart belongs.
I now live in Paris but happily travel around Europe for assignments.
+33 (0)6 47 37 28 34
- 2012 / Bronze Andy Award for Graphic Design (Contagious Magazine)
- 2012 / Finalist at JM Cameron Award
- 2011 / Silver winner of PX3 Competition with The Beautiful Game series
- 2008 / Best Designed B2B with Contagious (Magazine Design Awards)
- 2007 / Best Designed B2B Front Cover with Contagious (Magazine Design Awards)
- 2005 / Best Designed B2B Front Cover with Contagious (Magazine Design Awards)